Skip to content
Facilities available to you during your stay with us:
- Hot Showers – One Euro Coin Needed
- Token operated washing machine, tumble dryer & free Ironing facilities.
- Chemical disposal & grey Water disposal
- Campers Kitchen – Equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster & double sinks for dish washing.
- Shoreline Ice Cream & Coffee Shop with outside seating.
- Reception with free Wi-Fi & Tourist Information on all local amenities
- 9 Hole Pitch & Putt (Free of charge to Campers & Residents)
- Tennis Court (Free of charge to Campers & Residents)
- Football Pitch
- Two swing & slide sets
- Concrete Boardwalk for direct Beach Access.
Terms & Conditions for Visitors
- Absolute quiet between midnight & 7am.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm & midnight.
- Children and teenagers must be under adult supervision after 10.00pm.
- Shower & toilet facilities must be used as intended and kept clean. do not wash wetsuits in the bathroom showers, please us outdoor wetsuit showers.
- Damage caused to other residents property will not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and not allowed to wander the park. certain dog breeds (under the control of dogs regulations 1998) are restricted.
- No open fires on site.
- If you wish to depart before 9.00am please inform reception when you register.
- Use designated chemical disposal point for all chemical & grey water waste.
- Use whelie bins located behind laundry building for all rubbish.
- Use bbq area for all cooking.
- Check in time is any time after 1pm on date of arrival.
- Check out time is 12pm on date of departure.
- Management reserves the right to ask any guests not complying with the above rules to leave without refund.