BOOKING UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Facilities available to you during your stay with us:
- Hot Showers – One Euro Coin Needed
- Euro Coin operated washing machine, tumble dryer & free Ironing facilities. (€1 = 12 Minutes).
- Chemical disposal & Grey Water Waste Disposal Point.
- Campers Kitchen – Equipped with two fridge/freezers, microwave, kettle, toaster & double sinks for dish washing.
- New for 2020 Exterior sinks for dish washing.
- Secure Tablet & Smartphone Charging locker with 8 lockable compartments.
- Reception with free Wi-Fi & Tourist Information on all local amenities.
- 9 Hole Pitch & Putt (Free of charge to Campers & Residents).
- Tennis Court (Free of charge to Campers & Residents).
- Football Pitch.
- New Playground facilities coming soon for March 2020.
- Concrete Boardwalk for direct Beach Access.
- Shoreline Ice Cream & Coffee Shop with outside seating.
- Short walk to the much photographed beaches of Murder Hole & Tra Na Rossan.
Terms & Conditions for Visitors
- Absolute quiet between Midnight & 7am.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm & Midnight.
- Children and teenagers must be under adult supervision after 10.00pm.
- Shower & toilet facilities must be used as intended and kept clean. Do not wash wetsuits in the bathroom showers, please use outdoor wetsuit showers.
- Damage caused to other residents property will not be tolerated.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and not allowed to wander the park. Certain dog breeds (under the control of dogs regulations 1998) are restricted. Please read the following link: Rosguill Holiday Park Dogs
- No open fires on site. This includes fire pits etc. BBQ’s must be used for cooking purposes only & be kept off the ground at all times. Embers or hot coals must be allowed to cool fully & be disposed of responsibly.
- If you wish to depart before 9.00am please inform reception when you check in.
- Use designated chemical disposal point for all chemical & grey water waste.
- Use wheelie bins located behind the laundry building & at the entrance to the Beach for all rubbish & refuse.
- Check in time is anytime after 1pm on date of arrival.
- Check out time is 12pm on date of departure.
- Management reserves the right to ask any guests not complying with the above rules to leave without refund.
Price List (2020) per night
Touring Caravan €25
Trailer Tent €25
Family Tent (Two Adults & 2 Children) €25
Tent (Two Person Occupancy) €20
Tent (Single Person Occupancy) €10
Extra Adult € 4
Electricity € 5
Awning € 5
Showers € 1 Euro Coin
Advance booking is essential particularly for weekends, bank holidays and during July and August. At time of booking full contact details will be required and payment must be received in full for a one night stay. Any stays longer than one night & you will have the option on booking to pay in full or pay a €25 deposit with the remaining balance payable on arrival by Cash or Card.
Deposits are non-refundable. You may transfer the deposit to a future booking if you provide us with 14 days prior notice.